I'm a little confused about the default permissions that are assigned by JIRA by default. By reading the documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-groups-744721627.html) I see that the following groups are created by default for JIRA application: users, jira-developers, administrators, site-admins, jira-users. The 'Jira users' and 'Bulk change' permissions are added to the jira-users by default. What is the 'Jira users' permission? When looking at the global permissions in the Jira admin area (I'm using the Cloud instance) I can see 'JIRA Administrators', 'Browse Users', 'Create Shared Objects', 'Manage Group Filter Subscriptions', 'Bulk Change', but not 'Jira users'. Am I missing something? In the documentation I also read about the 'anyone group' that can be used to grant anonymous permission. Somewhere else I read that 'Create Shared Objects' is a permission assigned by default to the jira-users group.
In short, my question is , what are the default groups created in JIRA and what permissions are created by default? Thanks!