I am currently working with a few Jira helpdesk projects.
One is our IT (Which is what the rest of the company uses to collect issues from both our customers and our staff.)
The next few projects are for our developers spaces. (Mobile/WebApp...)
I am hoping to be able to gather tickets via either email or helpdesk portal in the IT project, then move them / escalate them / duplicate them / delete and create a new version of them...
in the other projects, for them to view. (ex: I get an issue for a mobile app, then escalate it some how to the mobile team)
My goal is to be able to do this cleanly, keep all the proper information, and keep the original requestor updated via email on all of their tickets, regardless if it stops at IT or it continues to say our mobile or web app team.
Please let me know which tools to use, and possibly which settings to look at to get those results. Thanks!