Hi all
I use a pie chart gadget for my defects in the dashboard (by priority).
The colours cannot be changed what is okay, but it should not show the critical in green. Rather it should show critical in red.
Is there a possibility to adapt this?
IF you have access to he Jira source code, this gadget is in it, and you can pretty much take 99% of it and compile it into a gadget with a more suitable colour regime.
Unfortunately I do not have access to the source code
I'm afraid you'll need to find or write your own then.
Hi @Corinne Stolz Akeret ,
It is now possible to change the colors of pie charts on Jira Dashboards using our app Custom Charts for Jira.
There are multiple chart types to choose from and other customizations available including ordering and colors.
You can check it out right now on our free interactive app playground.
There's also Custom Jira Charts for Confluence which has identical features for creating professional charts in Confluence.
I hope that helps with your query.
Thanks,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.