Hi, I wondered if it is possible to merge trello cards. We have some duplicate cards on a busy trello board and would like to merge them to the original one.
Is this possible to do yet?
many thanks
@M Chahal, Doesn't look like it's possible yet. See this recent discussion:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-merge-the-information-on-two-cards-to-one/qaq-p/640204
pd
Link is under "Share and more..."
I wonder if merging has become an option a year later..
I am also wondering about the (in)ability to merge cards in Trello. I'm honestly amazed that this functionality is not already there, at least through a power-up.
The way I manage this:1) make a new card
2) copy all the checklists from the cards I want to merge (Add checklist and use "copy items from..." dropdown)
3) you can then freely drag & drop the checklist items from each checklist into the top one & then delete the empty ones
4) caveats:
Would be very helpful to have the feature to merge cards. Hope the Trello team is working on that option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.