My confluence's mysql database is installed on a separate machine, and I want to move my confluence website to a new machine, how can I make it?
Please refer this guide for steps for this migration. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/migrating-confluence-between-servers-184150.html
I have done as the link to migrate, install the windows confluence installer, copy confluence home folder to the new server, copy the server.xml, copy the mysql jar. And then startup the service, and run start-confluence.bat, the error in the following screen shows up. I set the jre path in the setclasspath.bat set JRE_HOME=C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence\jre, and then run again, it shows up as the second screen. And I try to open confluence in the IE with localhost:8090, it can't open. What can I do ?
What you see in the application logs ? Can you provide the application logs here ?
Which version of mysql you are using ?
Thanks, this issue has been figured out, the reason is that the new server can't reach the mysql server.
but we found the other issue, with the latest installer, I can't edit the confluence document, it will show up the error as below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.