My purpose is to open the confluence page to see the latest version of the chart which will change everyday.
Hi Crystal,
I'm not familiar with JMP.
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
I actually save the chart in jpeg format. There is a JMP script that I ran everyday to generate that chart and I save the chart in the same server and same folder.
Hello Crystal,
You could do this with WebDAV. Have a look at Configuring a WebDAV client for Confluence for more details.
You'll want to make sure as the administrator that the WebDAV plugin is enabled in your Confluence add-ons.
I hope this is clear! Let me know if you have any trouble.
Hi Shannon,
I am not an administrator and the article of Configuring a WebDAV looked too complicated. I also want the Page to update automatically and not ask a user to do it.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.