Hi, I am trying to configure Jira bug tracker with HockeyApp but I'm facing this issue that it says "No project found. Please check your credentials." . How can I do so?
Hard to say as the problem is on the HockeyApp side, but the error message is saying that either you can't log in to Jira because your username/password combination is wrong (can you log in as "admin" with that password in the GUI? I suspect not), or that the user "admin" can't see whatever project it's trying to look for because the permissions are wrong or the project is not there.
thanks for the quick reply. How do I find my username in Jira?
Look in your profile (the icon for your avatar at the top right of Jira)
That's odd.. Under my profile, it does say my username is "admin". Am I seeing something wrong? Under Admin as a user (me), I created a test project that I have access / permissions to , so I should be able to see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.