After upgrading jira to 7.3.3, I started adding plugins one by one and jira never crashed other than one Add on didnt let the navigation tree ( on the left side of the page) load properly and it said "unable to render elements due to an error" so I ran reindexing, that didnt help but reboot did. Yesterday I installed the final add on -"Jenkins integration with Jira" and I could still access Jira with no problem for hours until when I decided to test Service desk and there I saw the same error again on the left side of the page "Unable to render element due to an error" however I could see the issues/ticket listed on the right side in different Service desks. So I did the same reindexing that didnt solve the problem. I could still access jira though and I decided to reboot the machine and then I couldnt access jira and got error 500 with the following details:
Any idea??
Cause
Referer URL: https://jiradev73.xxx.com/secure/errors.jsp
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class webwork.dispatcher.GenericDispatcher
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class webwork.dispatcher.GenericDispatcher at com.atlassian.jira.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher.prepareDispatcher(JiraWebworkActionDispatcher.java:205) [classes/:?]