Hi
I've written a plugin to update our summary database with bits of information from JIRA. I have an eventlistener that does stuff when an issue gets created, updated or closed.
The method is pretty simple
{CODE}
public void onIssueEvent(final IssueEvent event) {
Long eventTypeId = event.getEventTypeId();
Issue issue = event.getIssue();
log.debug("Issue {}, generated eventtype {}", issue.getKey(),
eventTypeId);
// on insert or update
if (eventTypeId.equals(EventType.ISSUE_CREATED_ID)
|| eventTypeId.equals(EventType.ISSUE_UPDATED_ID)) {
log.info("Issue {} has been created at {}.", issue.getKey(),
issue.getCreated());
createSvr(event);
} else if (eventTypeId.equals(EventType.ISSUE_RESOLVED_ID)) {
log.info("Issue {} has been resolved at {}.", issue.getKey(),
issue.getResolutionDate());
} else if (eventTypeId.equals(EventType.ISSUE_CLOSED_ID)) {
log.info("Issue {} has been closed at {}.", issue.getKey(),
issue.getUpdated());
closeSvr(issue);
}
}
{CODE}
The problem is that it seems to detect successfully when a JIRA issue is created or updated, but the closed function never gets called.
I tracked an issue down in the logs for when it gets closed in the workflow and all I get is
Issue OPS-22979, generated eventtype 13
I'm not sure what eventtype 13 is but it certainly isn't invoking the closed code. The resolved code never seems to get called either.
Can anyone propose how I can successfully detect closure of tickets please?