So, i will have two Jira cloud, development jira and production jira. I want to create all configuration in developmen jira. And transfer all configuration to production when it's done.
Hi Fahrur,
You can do a full site export in Cloud and then re-import that into the production Cloud instance; the instructions are included in the link above.
Please note this will overwrite any data in the production instance.
Let us know if you have any trouble or questions.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Sorry, but it's not i want. I just want the configuration like workflow, issue type, etc. I don't need the data.
The idea how to clone a project without data to other jira instance.
Can some atlasian team answer this question ? Even answer that this feature not exist yet ?
Fahrur,
Apologies, as the email notifications for Community were not working as expected.
In order to migrate configuration you will need to do the full site migration as I mentioned above. Have a look at How to migrate projects from one JIRA Cloud application to another:
At the present moment there is no project import available for JIRA Cloud applications. As a workaround customers can follow the guide in this KB.
We do have the following feature requests:
I recommend that you vote on both of the features as it helps show the interest for it. You can also watch the case and you will be updated if anything changes.
Thank you for your understanding!
Thanks Shannon. And i want ask, for JIRA Server can you give me best advise to implement this export/import project ?
Are JIRA Server had implement this feature natively (no 3rd party plugin) ?
I tolk for CLOUD
I think that is not very easy. But I try to explain me.
First of all you shoud download the .zip jira of the principal Jira (origin)
when you have the file.zip
You must go to the new jira and put this file.zip in:
Restore system in the same page after.
Start importation or similar ( because we have in spanish, sorry)
and waiting... like me... is very sluggish...
I hope I've helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.