Hi,
I know that 6.4 is obsolete, but I plan to upgrade it to higher version and wanted to recreate the prod environment on my test machine.
When I try to export database into XML format I receive the following error:
- An exception occurred backing up: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, JOB_ID, JOB_RUNNER_KEY, SCHED_TYPE, INTERVAL_MILLIS, FIRST_RUN, CRON_EXPRESSION, TIME_ZONE, NEXT_RUN, VERSION, PARAMETERS FROM clusteredjob (ORA-00942: table or view does not exist<br/> )
I have already found one possible solution to resolve this issue: disabling auto-export but it does not work for me, although I restarted the JIRA server twice and checked in JIRA UI that jira.autoexport = false . I also checked in database there is no such view/table as "clusteredjob".
Currently I am blocked with the migration. Do you have any idea if there are any other solutions for this problem.
My JIRA instance is standalone and uses Oracle as database. Below I attached stacktrace.
Thank you,
"The backup to file '/opt/apps/jira/jira-data/export/2017-Oct-02--1900.zip' failed.
The backup file has been moved aside to '/opt/apps/jira/jira-data/export/corrupted'.
An exception stack trace follows:
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, JOB_ID, JOB_RUNNER_KEY, SCHED_TYPE, INTERVAL_MILLIS, FIRST_RUN, CRON_EXPRESSION, TIME_ZONE, NEXT_RUN, VERSION, PARAMETERS FROM clusteredjob (ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:535)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:349)
at com.atlassian.jira.action.admin.export.DefaultSaxEntitiesExporter.exportEntity(DefaultSaxEntitiesExporter.java:147)
at com.atlassian.jira.action.admin.export.DefaultSaxEntitiesExporter.exportEntities(DefaultSaxEntitiesExporter.java:110)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService.exportJIRA(DefaultExportService.java:203)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService.export(DefaultExportService.java:89)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService.export(DefaultExportService.java:71)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.services.export.ExportService.performBackup(ExportService.java:148)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.services.export.ExportService.run(ExportService.java:133)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.JiraServiceContainerImpl.run(JiraServiceContainerImpl.java:66)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runService(ServiceRunner.java:77)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runServiceId(ServiceRunner.java:54)
at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runJob(ServiceRunner.java:37)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.runJob(JobLauncher.java:136)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launchAndBuildResponse(JobLauncher.java:101)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launch(JobLauncher.java:80)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.quartz1.Quartz1Job.execute(Quartz1Job.java:32)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:223)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)
Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, JOB_ID, JOB_RUNNER_KEY, SCHED_TYPE, INTERVAL_MILLIS, FIRST_RUN, CRON_EXPRESSION, TIME_ZONE, NEXT_RUN, VERSION, PARAMETERS FROM clusteredjob (ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:642)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.createEntityListIterator(GenericDAO.java:967)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectListIteratorByCondition(GenericDAO.java:883)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericHelperDAO.findListIteratorByCondition(GenericHelperDAO.java:194)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1235)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findListIteratorByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:530)
... 18 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:440)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:396)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:837)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:445)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:191)