Hi Professionals,
I am having difficulties in set up the below condition in jIRA. I am veru new to JIRA so seeking for the help. Hope to get help from you.
I have two fields, customfield_1 with dropdown value A, and B and Customfield_2 with dropdown value X, and Y. Now when the value in either of the field is selected that bug should not be Assign to the user in Group.
Conditions are:
1) If I am creating bug with the 1st customfield as A OR 2nd customfield as Y, I should NOT be able to Assign the bug to the certain Group. The group name is SDLC_Test.
2) If I am creating bug with the 1st customfield as A OR 2nd customfield as X, I should NOT be able to Assign the bug to the certain Group. The group name is SDLC_Test.
3) If I am creating bug with the 1st customfield as B OR 2nd customfield as Y, I should NOT be able to Assign the bug to the certain Group. The group name is SDLC_Test.
4) If I am creating bug with the 1st customfield as B OR 2nd customfield as X, I SHOULD be able to Assign the bug to the certain Group. The group name is SDLC_Test.
Please help. Thanks.