This is to followup on the former question on how to hide source tab. I'm currently using the starter license and I must have hit the link tha tremove the tabs forever that I no longer see them anymore. Is there a way to make it come back w/o reinstalling everything?
Thank you in advance!
If you're using a starter licence and haven't yet configured FishEye, all the Source tab shows is information on where to go to set up FishEye - so if you've clicked the link to hide it forever, you're not missing much!
If this is what's happened, you can go directly to "FishEye Administration" in the JIRA admin menu and set up FishEye as per normal ( http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye ). Once FishEye is configured, the tab will reappear.
The previous question link you give is broken, so I'm not sure of the context.
My guess is that you've gone into Admin -> Plugins and disabled the source tab. You should be able to re-enable it in the same way. If that guess is wrong, we'll need more detail (and the previous link?)
Thanks, I have corrected the link. I am still struggling with putting links on this forums.
So I didnt try this in 4.3.4 but now with 4.4.1, and even after I followed all the setup instructions, I still cant find the source tab. I checked Nic's suggestion to see if I had disable a plugin before or smoething, and everything seems to work, it just that source tab is gone. Thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.