I am going nuts with this issue, is it a bug or what? Please see this image, I keep getting it all the time. I even created a brand new project and same issue.
P.S. How do I know which screen I should select? Create issue or Edit?
I think the answer here from Christian Czaia might help you.
Hi,in your case you're running into a known issue. You can't add outgoing transitions to final statuses.If you want to work your way around this: Create new workflow as a copy (that way it will be inactive)Add in all the transitions you needAssociate the workflow with your scheme and the issue types again to activate itRun through the wizardDoneAnother thing you can't do on active workflows (drafts) is to delete statuses
Hi,
in your case you're running into a known issue. You can't add outgoing transitions to final statuses.
If you want to work your way around this:
Another thing you can't do on active workflows (drafts) is to delete statuses
I am kind of a newbie on Jira, how do I create the copy and do that? I guess the goal is to replace the current workflow with the copy at the end.
Go to Admin -> Workflows and find the workflow you want to amend. To the right, you'll have a "copy" link.
Yes, your guess about the goal is spot on.
It worked!! Will get back if any other issues. So I guess the final thing is - how to replace the original one with the copy?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.