Hi There,
We're using the draw.io trial, in fact the trial seems to have gone on longer than 30 days come to think of it. This is the Atlassian Cloud plug-in for Confluence.
In any case, we were able to create draw.io diagrams just fine up until a few days ago. Now whenever we try to edit existing diagrams or add new ones we get the following screen.....
https://snag.gy/2CLH4n.jpg
It can display existing diagrams fine, but we cannot edit or add new ones.
This is frustrating as it's a great product and I want to sign up for the full version.
Several of my colleagues have tried in their browsers/machines and get same issue. I've also ensured javascript is on and I've also cleared out the browser cache of all items/objects/cookies etc.
I have a demo in a few days where I need my draw.io working. if anybody could help I'd be very grateful.
Thanks
David Brimley
Hazelcast
www.hazelcast.com