Hi
I am trying to understand how does licensing work in the dev env?
So we have our current production server and right now I am in the middle of an upgrade. so for now I am using evaluation license of higher jira version(7.0.0 and 7.3.3) and once this goes success then I ll do the same for the production jira upgrade but will update the current prod jira license and shall not be a problem.
But we will need a test env as we always have one dev and one prod env for all our apps. Now how will the licenses be seen in this dev env? Shall I just clone the prod env after the upgrade and call it dev and dont worry about licenses or I need to have separate licenses for the software and all the addons in the dev?
latter one doesnt make sense to me as paying double money one for prod and one for dev. However I think I am missing some imp link here.
Sorry if its a silly question.
Thanks