I'm trying to customize my trello for project management, but I'm running into an issue. I can go in and manually update due dates for every task in my board, but I'm looking for a way to streamline this.
I'd like to have a default "timeline" that I can use, and if I go to the first card and change the due date, the rest of the due dates on the other cards will automatically update to the same spanse of days they were at previously.
For example, lets say my board has three cards; the first due date is Jan 5, the second due date is Jan 10, and the third due date is Jan 15. If I change the first due date to Jan 20, I want the following two cards to change to Jan 25 and Jan 30 respectively (maintaining the times for those tasks rather than the dates).
Does this make sense? Is there functionality for this built in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.