I've have been using the three filters listed below for almost a year now and they have been working great. We use this specifically for current users to see their @Mentions. However, recently I found that the filters were not longer returning results. While trying to figure out the reason why the filters are no longer working, I tested the filters using text fields with specific users vs. the currentuser. The specific users work and the currentuser is not. Seems that the combination of using a text field (summary, comment, description) and currentuser is not working. Can someone please shine light on this for me?
- summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() AND status != DONE
- (summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser()) AND updatedDate >= -7d AND status != DONE
- (summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser()) AND updatedDate >= -7d AND status = DONE