We are currently looking for the best option to add foot notes to confluence pages, blog posts.
thank you in-advance for your time and effort
I found a free plugin for the same purpose. this might help others as well
Alana, Adaptivist has a plugin called Footnotes for Confluence. Sounds like this might do the trick for you.
pd
hi Peter,
thanks for the reply.
I think you are referring com.adaptavist.confluence.footnotes
I found that this is currently archived. and also the last release of that plugin is not compatible with conf 6.2.3 which is the confluence version we are currently using.
Regards,
Alana
Good to know - thanks for the follow-up and posting your solution.
There is a Footnotes macro that is part of Adaptivist Content Formatting. Works great, and even lets us do what amount to popup graphics.
As I can see it is not free.
@Hubbitus , plugin got commercialized with 1.6.0 release. which is after 2017/12/11.
hope this info helps!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212933/simple-cite/version-history
deleted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.