How to change the email subject of emails in a project? It seems that i wanted to change the email subject for sending emails requiring approvals which should not be the same with all other email notifications. I wanted to emphasize the urgency of the email waiting for approval but it seems there is only 1 available template for all emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Romeo,
Unfortunately, this is not something that Jira Service Desk can do right now. There is a feature request to allow JSD to customize the subject line for different aspects like approval notifications in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4911
Sorry this probably is not the answer you are looking for, but I am unaware of any other customization that might be able to afford this feature at this time.
I would recommend watching and voting on this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.