To whom it may concern,
I have some problems configuring Bitbucket 5.
I had following setup with Bitbucket 4.14 and Jira 7.3.4. which worked:
Apache toward the internet with https. A single FQDN with context paths, /jira for JIRA Software and /bitbucket for Bitbucket. There are reverse proxies configured for JIRA and Bitbucket. Application links are made between JIRA and Bitbucket. OAuth(Impersination).
I upgraded to JIRA 7.5.0 and Bitbucket to 5.4. I tried to find a document explaining more thorough how to configure Bitbucket's server.properties.
There were some general, superficial explanations. Now I tried to get some more thorough explanations but all I get is:

When I go to Bitbucket settings and look at the application link the both way communication shows me that the OAuth(Imper) is working normally, but when I go to Jira settings I see a OAuth invalid signature.
Now please send me a thorough parameter explanation of the server.properties configuration so we can fix this and continue to work normally, since we are trying to fix this for the past day.
Regards,
ETC