Hi,
I have created a post function to add users in a group as watchers. But unfortunately it is not getting added.
Can someone help on this please
Can you show me screenshot?
Adding postfunction and watcher list screenshots
Does the log have any errors in it when the post function runs?
I dont have access to logs. So is there any other way around to check
No, we need to see the logs to see what is happening when the post-function runs.
Why don't you have access to the logs? Can you ask?
I have attached the message being displayed in logs. One more thing is if i apply the same post function in any other transition it seems to be working. I am not getting any clue form log. Please look into it and suggest.
Hi ChungKyu,
How did you create the Add as watchers post function? I don't see it among the options in JIRA 8.4. Is it out of the box or did you use some add-on?
Thanks,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.