Hi,
I had a question about smart mirrors and the push proxy as it was introduced in Bitbucket 5.2. The only information that I could find was this text:
Smart mirror push proxy
Smart mirrors in Bitbucket Data Center help global teams speed up pull operations in high-latency and low-bandwidth environments. These read-only copies of repositories stay updated automatically and inherit all the rules and permissions configured on the master server. Previously, continuous integration servers and developers using mirrors needed to maintain 2 URLs, one for fetching from the mirror and the other for pushing to the primary server. In Bitbucket Data Center 5.2, we’re introducing push proxying, which combines both operations into a single HTTP or SSH URL – one less thing to worry about in your day to day development activities.
How does it work? Do I need to configure something on my primairy server? When I create a new clone from my mirror, my remotes (fetch/push) both point to the mirror. And when I try to push code I will get the error: Git failed with a fatal error.fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Could somebody explain to me what I'm doing/configuring wrong?
Kind regards
Rudy