I have spase with documents.I need to show people this documents, but they didnt have to see top panel or button in top panel(Space,Create, Profile and else)I think, it may be realised in script, but i cant find commands for it.
You need to give us a bit more than that.
What "buttons" and why? I mean, are you re-skinning it to "simplify" it for users (i.e. make it harder for them to find things), or are you trying to downgrade it by removing functions for users?
Removing functions for anonimus(for example).
When people got link - can see only one document, whithout permission navigate in space and Confluence
Ok, great.
Most of the options will go away if a user does not have permission to use them. If you make sure "anonymous" only has access to read some of your spaces, they won't get the "create" option for example.
They will still have the navigation elements. The space list will be there, as will search, but if they're limited to only a few spaces (or even only one, with only a few pages), that's not going to cause you an issue, and it's not worth the effort of removing.
Problems - anonimus have permissions in other space, and i cant cange it..I can create other user, but, he have permission to see other users and see profile in base properties - it is that i heed to shun.
Thise documents needs to shows employees who not used Confluence, and can did somthing wrong, and see somthing about other users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.