When a customer raises a request I want Jira Service desk Cloud to automatically send an email with the content of this raised request to a specific set email-adress.
How can I configure this?
Hi Ashish,
If Internal, set up that user with the email address and add them to the notifications list under "Issue created" Note that user would have to be a licensed user (but not necessarily an agent)
But if you're trying to send it to an external customer who is not licensed that's trickier.
Which are you trying to do?
Susan
FYI, moved this post into the Jira Service Desk collection.
Hi Susan
Thanks for the help.
I'm trying to send it to an external emailadress.
/ash
You could consider having IT create an email and forwarding. Depending on your desired notification scenarios this could work. Example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.