Hello,from the customer's point of view, the Jira calls are not optimal.How can the creation date for a call be displayed in the list?I don't always want to open all calls to see how old they are.
Werner, it depends on how you are viewing your issues. If it's on a dashboard, you can add the creation date as a shown field through the widget. If it just a simple query, by adding the correct column. If you are looking at issues on a board, you can add up to 3 additional fields on each card, add this one.
-pd
Okay, thank you!
I'm an end user.So see what the provider gives me.I have no way of changing anything.
The provider has the version: JIRA Service Desk (3.4.0)Atlassian and claims that Atlassian pretends so.
What does the provider have to set so that I can see the date of creation?
Atlassian, is there a solution to this problem?
Please help me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.