Hello.
I use Jira as a customer.
Every day I get annoyed about the way Jira is presented and operated.
The companies that use Jira and offer us the support say they can't change that.
Only Jira can do that.
So, what annoys me as a customer?
If "Error message" is included in a call,"Error display" or "Error correction" in other calls and I then search for "Error", no call is found.
This is because these names are written together in German.
So as an example in fake English,
"Fehlermeldung" = "Errormessage"
"Fehlerdarstellung" = "Errordisplay".
"Fehlerkorrektur" = "Errorcorrection"
However, it is not searched for word components on the request page in the search field.
Example: Search for "Error".
I can't find calls that way.
I need to know exactly what the full word in an old call was called.
That is not always possible.
Therefore, not all calls are processed by me.
There is also no date in the representation, on which I could orientate myself.
It is also not possible to sort the columns.
Cruel!
Please, please, change that quickly.
This text was translated with deepl. com.