Hi,
I recently purchased starter licenses for Jira and Conlfuence for my business. I have been trying to get Confluence running on Postgres using docker images. I have tried Atlassian's images as well as others. I've tried different versions of Postgres. Each time, after I enter the license info, the server crashes. The log has these messages in it:
postgres | ERROR: relation "attachments" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from ATTACHMENTS
postgres | ERROR: relation "bodycontent" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from BODYCONTENT
postgres | ERROR: relation "content" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from CONTENT
postgres | ERROR: relation "contentlock" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from CONTENTLOCK
postgres | ERROR: relation "extrnlnks" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from EXTRNLNKS
postgres | ERROR: relation "links" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from LINKS
postgres | ERROR: relation "notifications" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from NOTIFICATIONS
postgres | ERROR: relation "os_group" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from os_group
postgres | ERROR: relation "os_propertyentry" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from OS_PROPERTYENTRY
postgres | ERROR: relation "os_user" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from os_user
postgres | ERROR: relation "os_user_group" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from os_user_group
postgres | ERROR: relation "pagetemplates" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from PAGETEMPLATES
postgres | ERROR: relation "spacepermissions" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from SPACEPERMISSIONS
postgres | ERROR: relation "spaces" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from SPACES
postgres | ERROR: relation "trackbacklinks" does not exist at character 22
postgres | STATEMENT: select count(*) from TRACKBACKLINKS
I have tried Googling but to no avail.
Thanks,
Larry