Hi,
We now have an Excel sheet to determine the type of project one wants to start. Based on the answers to a number of questions in the Excel, the type of project is defined.
Can something similar be done in Confluence?
Thanks,
Patrick
Hi @Patrick Vanhoof , I am working on cleaning up some of the old posts and came across yours. I don't know of any way to accomplish what you're asking for here in Confluence. However, by chance did you find something if so please feel free to share here to potentially benefit others.
Haven't found a solution to this.
Hello @Patrick Vanhoof
I wonder if a forms or workflow app for Confluence could be adapted to meet your requirements?
For instance a Comala Document Management workflow (without a final state) could lead user through a workflow to get to the desired output. Workflow parameters could add additional flexibility (particularly the list type).
Reach out to our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com with more details of your requirements if you want to explore further.
All the best
James
Hi James,
The question is over 4 years old and no longer actual. I do not remember if and how we solved it, but we do have the Comala Document Management add-on.
Thanks for the help anyway.
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.