Hi,
I would like to find out if there is a way to check the total number of pages and attachments in a space ?
Any pointer would be greatly helpful.
Thanks,
Tracy
Possibly 2 solutions. One is via query: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-find-the-number-of-pages-blogposts-and-attachments-in-a-space-720636388.html
The other, via search, but only gets number of pages:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/how-to-know-number-of-Spaces-and-number-of-pages-in-confluence/qaq-p/530140
Thanks for your reply.
Hi @Gregory Van Den Ham
Does the database query includes the deleted pages from Confluence space. ?I mean pages that are deleted, but still resides in trash.
Hi, please check this loom https://www.loom.com/share/6a42d3a2e8cc4e70a567be9ada6e93b2
Super helpful! Thanks!
You're Welcome, @Kelly Baldani Please accept the answer if you found it helpful so that it can help others, too. Thank You!
@Shikha Verma I am unable to accept, but I did upvote.
@Tracy Lau try our new app Attachment Manager by Easy Apps. As you can see it shows you the total number of attachments in a space and a lot more.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.