Hello everyone. I would like redirect http://atlassian-test:8080/ to https://atlassian-test/ but redirect doesn't work. I've set up Apache for https. Both links are working.
I've tried defferent redirectPort in server.xml (8443 and 443).
Where is my error? Please, assist!
I have SLES 12 SP1, Apache 2.4, Jira Software 7.4.3.
Part of config file /opt/atlassian/jira/conf/server.xml
<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="8080"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"
scheme="https"
proxyName="atlassian-test"
proxyPort="443"
bindOnInit="false"
secure="true"/>
config file /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/proxy-host.conf
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerAdmin admin@example.ru
ServerName atlassian-test
DocumentRoot /srv/www/
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/proxy-host.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/proxy-host_access.log combined
ProxyRequests off
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://atlassian-test:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://atlassian-test:8080/
SSLEngine on
SSLProxyEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/ca.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/ca.key
HostnameLookups Off
UseCanonicalName Off
ServerSignature On
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/srv/www/vhosts/dummy-host.example.com/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/srv/www/vhosts/dummy-host.example.com/cgi-bin">
AllowOverride None
Options +ExecCGI -Includes
<IfModule !mod_access_compat.c>
Require all granted
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_access_compat.c>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</IfModule>
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:8080>
ServerName atlassian-test
Redirect / https://atlassian-test/
</VirtualHost>