Hi ,
What is the best option for managing HW Resources which being used by several scrum teams , each time recevied time allocation ?
Is there recommended add on with connectivity to Jira ?
Will be happy to get suggestions
H/W (assets) management in JIRA can be done using "Insight" plugin in JIRA.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/overview
I think I need to explain my needs better ...
I am searching for way to manage HW resource which used by Scrum teams in specific user stories ,
For example I have -
2 HW stations (Station A & Station and 3 Scrum teams which need to share this HW stations
User Story 1 - on Scrum Team X , Need during Sprint 2d on Station A and 0.5d on last week of Sprint on Station B
User Story 2 - on Scrum Team Y , Need during Sprint 1d on Station B
User Story 3 - on Scrum Team Y , Need during Sprint 1d on Station B / Station A ....
I would like to have ability to set each station availably + able to allocate the HW stations (if possible automatically) according to the HW request which was set in the jira issue (which this is also open issue that need to be define after I will have solution to the original problem)
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.