There are some links on the Home page of our application which have to modify. We are unable to find the ways to edit the page. Please guide me .
I'm not sure I understand the question. If it's your system, you can edit it.
If you don't have edit rights, ask the administrators of the space why not.
We can't really help you here - it's your system.
I have the admin rights. The screen shot above must be the home page, which doesn't have any edit option.
I am not understanding the problem here then. "The screen shot must be the home page" - that could be an instruction, or your assumptions. I can only see *part* of the screen and it doesn't have any of the usual confluence stuff around it, which makes me think it's not in Confluence.
Could you clarify if that page is definitely in Confluence or not. If it is, then can you find the confluence header bar and show/tell us what is there. If it is not in confluence, then can you tell us what you want to do with it exactly, and how far you've got.
Ilink address for this page is : https://confluence.unhcr.org/confluence/display/SAMM/SAMM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.