Hi All,
I am creating a series of Pages (my first, so please be kind). The first page explains to the user how they should sign-in to the application, whilst subsequent pages will explain what to do once logged on.
I want to add a link to the first page on each of the additional pages that says "To log into the application follow the instructions here.", where "here" will be a link to the first page. All these pages are to be published on the same day and I can't figure out how to link to the first page without publishing it first.
I have read a number of articles and they suggest adding a placeholder link which will be highlighted red to make it easily identifiable. I have duplicated this logic, however, have not witnessed the highlighting effect.
Is there a better way of adding a placeholder link to a page?
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Scott