I recently checked out the Trello integration into Bitbucket and it's neat. I love that I can now use boards inside bitbucket repos. Is there any developer documentation on how I can do the same in my own web app?
Right now the way bitbucket integrates it is by adding a tab to the repo and allowing me to connect to it and create a board. I already have a web app with a beautiful administrative panel with several tabs. I'd like one of the tabs to integrate with Trello and show the board right inside my web app. Saves me the effort of creating my own custom kanban board as Trello is awesome and loaded with features.
I'm assuming that this isn't available yet? Because I expected github to integrate with Trello optionally as well but am thinking they didn't add it because there is no easy way to integrate? Correct me if I'm wrong.