Over a year ago I created a Loom SDK Application for my website. Now I wanted to update the allowed domains, so I tried to enter the Loom Developer Portal, and my app doesn't exist, the UI says: "There are no applications to show. When you create your first application it will appear here". So, I tried creating a new…
I am creating new page and immediately after creation of that, creating child page under that. while creation doing operations of the copying permissions and adding labels. Below is a block of code of page creation and content permissions - transactionTemplate.execute(() -> { String pageBodyStr =…
Trying to manage Statuspage programmatically and not finding any recent / still-maintained python SDK libraries. Alternatively, is there a Swagger endpoint for the Statuspage APIs to allow "do-it-yourself" SDK building?
If you're using the Jira web interface, you can manually link an attachment to a comment by mentioning it in the comment text. However, when working with the SDK, I haven't found a direct way to attach a file to a comment. :( While you can upload attachments to an issue, I don't know how to do it associating them with a…
Hi everyone, We have an integration with Opsgenie by using the Java Opsgenie client "com.opsgenie.integration" % "sdk" % "2.11.2" In which we create and close events. In these requests, we are sending data in the details field. We've detected that these details sometimes display data and sometimes don't, although we always…
Using the official SDK https://pypi.org/project/atlassian-python-api/ how can someone get a list of pull requests that were closed between two dates? Right now I can get only by creation date: from atlassian.bitbucket.cloud import Cloud from atlassian.bitbucket.cloud.repositories import Repository from…
We are in the process of upgrading our Jira data center from 8.20.14 to 9.4.6 and we have some custom plugins that are compiled using atlassian-sdk 8.2.7 which seems to be the latest, Would like to know what is the compatible sdk version for Jira 9.4.6. I don't see the compatibility listed in the sdk version documentation.…
Hi everyone, I've been doing a load of work with Script Runner for JIRA & Confluence so I've managed to wrap my head around groovy/java, the libraries and the REST API, but I've hit the limits (as far as I can tell) of its scripting usefulness and now need to build an addon; which is a little more involved than "Hello…
Hi Team, Could you please le tme know, how the integration between (recipocal links) works between "Data centre" and "Cloud" instances . For example, one JIRA on Data center and integrated with "Could" instances of "Bamboo" and Bitbucket. We are on JIRA Server now and using exsiting JIRA server's Atlassian plugin software…
Hi, Can anyone help on how to create a new ticket / issue on Jira using PHP? Thanks, Jassim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.