Test of email channel says it is ok.
Emails are in the inbox and unread.
Processing Log says last read email was 2 days ago.
Connectivity log has occasional auth and connection errors, but before email flow stopped the last message was 'Success'.
One thing to check is whether the email account has password expiry enabled. This happens to me. If so and it has timed out then JIRA won’t be able to log in to process the email.
I experienced it sometimes. I simply edit the mail handler and enter the password again and save. That worked for me.
No, this was fine.
I even removed it entirely and re-added it and it processed a ticket for the message stating that it had been set up, but no others.This is ridiculously infuriating.
I re-forwarded all the old messages and they got processed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.