I'm at a loss on this one. I have ONE user who can't seem to log into JIRA (server 7.4.3). They were able to log in back in July, but can't now. I get the following in the log:
'vandala' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2017-09-05 16:38:42,143 http-nio-80-exec-500 anonymous 998x1090914x1 1ngbs20 10.70.57.20 /login.jsp The user 'vandala' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 33
I've checked their groups - all correct. I've removed them from all groups and re-added. Still the same error. They've changed their active directory password and tried again. Still not working.
And yes, I know it "feels" like they're typing the wrong password. But I've tried their password and can't get it. And the service desk has changed it and had them try the new one, and still not luck.
All other users are working as expected. I don't know what else to try. I have submitted a support ticket, but they're waiting for logs from when the user tries to log in - but the user is on vaca for now. Thought I'd try the community. :-) THANKS!