I want to see all my comments(comment added with .. ) with from all pages.
Hi Marta,
You could search type:comment for all comments. In my instance I put type:comment text:alphabetagamma user:sspaniol for more specific, if you're searching for a specific word.
I can confirm it will show inline comments as well.
For more information have a look at Confluence Search Fields and Confluence Search Syntax for other ways you can limit your search.
Can you give that a try and let us know how it goes?
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hello,
Thanks for the answer.
Is working
Thank you for letting me know. Do let me know if you have any further issues or questions; I'll be more than happy to assist.
In the cloud version you can go to advanced search, select
Is this available now? How do you get to 'advanced search' and put in these parameters?
Okay, I see. All I have to do is select the options I want below the Advanced Search field. Thank you.
Okay, I see. When you click in the Search field at the top of a page, it opens a panel of topics that you've viewed recently, etc.
At the bottom of that panel is marked "Advanced Search". Click that.
In the Advanced Search field that appears next, you don't have to type anything.
Below the Advanced Search field are several options that you can select ("Space", "Edited or Created By", "Last Updated", etc.).
There's also a "Type" option. Expand that, and you can select "Comments".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.