Generally I like the Auto Watch facility so it's not something that I want to turn off globally, but there are a few pages that get updated so frequently that I'd like to turn off the Auto Watch feature for those pages.
Can this be done ?
Thanks
Neal, this is not possible. But why don't you simply 'stop watching' those specific pages?
It's a page that everyone regulaly updates - We use it to track resources.
So every time you edit it you have to remember to stop watching the page (which of course you normally forget - until your inbox becomes full of update notifications)
Hello Neal,
You can disable the autowatch for all the pages, by going to your user "Profile > Settings > Email > uncheck Autowatch". I believe that is the best we can do at the present time, to avoid the page updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.