I have a long table. I decided to divide it on multiple <tbody> parts. But I noticed it causes many issues.
First I wanted to add possibility to expand/collapse those parts of the table. But apparently <ac:structured-macro> cannot wrap only <tbody> (and thus be inside of a <table>).
Then I tried Table Plus Macro. This would also provide me benefit of controlling which columns sort, showing initial sort and adding auto-numbering. But it seems to be incapable of dealing with multiple <tbody> as well.
I have considered just making separate tables. But then I would not be able to align column widths in all the tables without explicitly setting them. (I don't want to set any particular size as I want them to adapt to content.)
Also since I have multiple <tbody> parts each of them starts with a header-row. The row contains only one column (spanned across entire table) with a header for the following part. And this prevents column sorting in ordinary tables (in fact any spanning seems to do so). And Table Plus Macro seems to be unable to treat such row differently (not sort it, not auto-number it). The first one can be included in heading and thus avoid problems but any others (inside the table) remain.
Any advice how to deal with such tables?