I'm setting up portfolio for roadmapping/planning and noticed that in the timeline when you display the "Sprint view" it creates future sprints, as if to represent the time, that are not necessarily created on any project or a board anywhere. The name/number it assigned doesn't line up with anything logical.
Here's my scenario:
I have a small team that collectively all works together on three "projects" (product lines in our company) but since we're just one team I merge these into a single "Sprint Board" and the sprints are simply numbered. Today we're in Sprint 12, next will be 13, and we just completed 11 (obviously) I have sprint 13 planned but not 14, 15 and so on just yet. However portfolio shows that the next sprints upcoming after the one I have planned are "Sprint 3" and "Sprint 4" - see the screen shot. Where are these coming from? Why can't they assume the proper naming pattern?