How can I fix this problem?
Didn't find any configuration service for bundle com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira nor any entities scanning for default AO packages.
Please specify the error message and the JIRA version you're updating from.
Hello Tom,
please provide more information about the problem. Log is uncomplete. Btw, it seems an issue related to JIRA Agile plugin. Please, go to the Add-ons section and verify that JIRA Agile has been upgraded to the latest version.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi, full error message is attached.
I get this error after login, so I can't modify any setting in JIRA
Tom,
The version of JIRA agile that you have installed needs to match with the correct JIRA version it was designed to work with it. You may refer this URL to check which Agile version is the correct one for your JIRA instance.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions
And the version of JIRA Agile .... ?
Please provide more information about the system. Are you using JIRA as a windows service or war file in tomcat? Which JIRA version?
JIRA v6.1.4
as a windows service
I don't see any attachment. Could you access JIRA Admin -> Add-ons and verify JIRA Agile version installed?
Regards,
Jira Agile 6.3.13.1
I cannot access the admin section, after the login I get an error page
Could you please provide the logs for our reference?
()
Attached you'll find the log files
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.