Hi ,
I have added a condition 'Only the assignee of the issue can execute this transition.'. When i tried to transit an issue (assignee User X) from backlog to selected for development, issue is moved to selected for development.
JIRA Version: 7.4
Please see screenshot.
Thanks
Swarna
Could you check the issue in plain Jira? Ignore the board for now, and look specifically at the status of SR-1. Is it "backlog"? If it is, then check the workflow options - can you transition it to ready for development when you are not the assignee? (The option won't appear if you can't)
Hi I have managed to solve this issue, but i have added another condition (User In Project Role) on another status, it is not working..
Please find screenshot.
Thanks Swarna
I'd say you were in the role of developer in the project.
yeah, i log in as admin added myself as developer in this project. But when i log as Swarna in i am able to move any issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.