I was trying to upgrade from a trial, to a 10 user license.
I exported my data and have the zip file of it, and copied that to another machine.
The upgrade nearly worked, I put in the license and it went off for a while then failed with some i18n error like this:
HTTP Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed;
I am stuck at this point.
1) I am wondering if I can/should uninstall confluence and reinstall it.
2) If I do should my backup file be sufficient to get my data back?
3) If I uninstall it will my license still work?
4) If I wipe it completely will my license work to install it again
I figure if I can get it going somehow, I can recover my data using the backup zip that I have.