Hi
At Summit in San Jose Atlassian showed a board that you could create new columns and statuses directly on the board.
Does anyone know how to get that?
Is it coming soon or already out?
Thanks
Wendy
Please see here the latest documentation , covers the new "Agility" boards though still in Beta
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/creating-a-board-764477949.html?_ga=2.121453000.1710766292.1510563086-1364600886.1501674264
You've been able to do that for a very long time. Jira Software provides scrum and kanban boards, and if your administrators set up "simplified workflow" for a board, then board admins can add and remove status (they've always been able to change columns)
Cloud Jira Core also has a business board which keeps a simple "column:status" relationship and allows you to add/remove columns.
Finally, Jira 7.3 added the ability for project administrators to edit workflows, as long as the workflow was for their project only.
I have Jira Cloud
I'm the admin
My project has a simplified workflow
I'm on the board
I can't add columns or create issues directly on the board
To add columns I have to go in the the board settings
to create issues I have to click create at the top of the screen
I'm I not understanding
Yes, that's right for Cloud, although there should be a create link if you're on Kanban.
Which presentation was it you saw?
It was shown in the opening and closing presentation I think.
They called it agility board or something like that
I will create a new Kanban project with a Kanban board to see.
Yes, this is the new board. It should be available for everyone now. If you don't see it, please contact the support. The way to create the board is to create a new project a select the Agility template. It's still in BETA, so there are still some limitations. If you use it, please do not hesitate to send us feedback, we'd love to hear what you think!
Do you have any idea, when the BETA version will be published officially?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.