I work on many issues(tickets) and I have to send out a weekly report to my manager a list of tickets. When I am so busy it's easy to forget to add the ticket to my list... so is there a way I can get the list of tickets(issues) you worked on(commented on) within last week or n(number) days?
Use the "WAS" operator for issues you worked on - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-WAS, e.g. (Assignee WAS "Dan Horne" OR Reporter WAS "Dan Horne") BEFORE <DATE> ?
The second question can only be answered with the participant field of the toolkit plugin. There you will be automatically added to the participants field if you enter a comment and then you can filter on that.
Hmm.. the workflow is bit different here. in most cases, I am not assignee. And in most cases, my lead will just add a comment and assign the ticket to me. But ticket it self-was never assigned to me. It is just part of the comment section.
Also, how do I find toolkit plugin?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit/cloud/overview
?
Is it free or paid?
Yes that is the correct plugin. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit/cloud/overview Participant is a read only custom field that you can add to you screen and then query off of it after it is in place and begins recording participation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.