Hi, I would love some help with an Order-By question. I would like to Order-By-Date when an issue is moved to a specific status.
I have a Kanban board which covers two analyst teams and several development teams. Each team has their own board and we are also having an end-2-end board. When an analyst is done, they are moving the issues to Ready-For-Dev status which can be seen as Done for the analyst and the Backlog for the developer. The developer shall work FIFO – First-in First-out, so they have an interest in having the issues ordered by the date they are moved to Status-X. Status-X do not have to be the same status as Ready-For-Dev, it can be another.
I have tried with a filter at the board containing: ORDER BY updated ASC. It works, but have a major drawback. When someone adds a comment, it receives a new date and comes lowest in the FIFO-list.
An alternative is to create a date field, which is (manually?) updated when an issue is moved to Status-X. I do not like this solution since there will be cases an issue is not updated with the date.
Any suggestions?