Hi, I'm trying to install the Mercurial plugin at https://bitbucket.org/servicerocket-labs/jira-mercurial-plugin/src, but having some problems. Not sure of the exactly Maven command line to use. I tried install, but I get some errors:We currently have Jira 7.4.4
thanks
Peter
Peter, your image didn't appear so I can't see what the problem was. I'm the original author of the plugin but I think it's been unsupported for years now, so no guarantee that it works with 7.4
I see a pull request for JIRA 7 support, nice.
Here's the image
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz75w5z28pz88n7/Clipboard02.jpg?dl=0
My understanding was that it was now open source, not that it wasn't supported. But ServiceRocket still appears all over, so it's hard to know where to go with questions.
CustomWare was renamed to ServiceRocket about three years ago. But it looks like it's failing to find jta.jar which is not customware related
Any idea why it can't find the jar? Is there an error in a pom somewhere or some other configuration problem? I don't know if I'm looking in the right place, but when I go to https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/jta/jta/, I don't see version 1.0.1. Only 1.0.1b. But I'm not sure where that is specified
Can anyone help with this? I can't figure out the problem. I tried running a maven dependency tree, but it didn't help:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxei9lii8732o0z/Screenshot%20-%209_25_2017%20%2C%207_35_54%20PM.png?dl=0
Could not resolve dependencies for project net.customware.jira.plugins:mercurial-jira-plugin-parent:pom:5.3-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find jta:jta:jar:1.0.1 in https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public
The pom file references jta 1.0.1b at https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/jta/jta/. I can't figure out what is referencing jta 1.0.1, which is what it's having difficulty finding.
Haven't even looked into the problem with jira-rest-api yet
thanks for any help. I'm totally stuck in getting this plugin built.
Hi @peterkronenberg,
Did you manage to have the plugin working.
If you're still interested, I think you should retrieve it from this repo/branch : https://bitbucket.org/philpem/jira-mercurial-plugin/branch/develop.
I'm testing it and it seems to work properly on a 7.6 instance.
I managed to build it, but it still didn't work. I got exceptions on Jira when trying to run. I'll try the repo you suggested. Looks like they've been doing more work to support Jira 7.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.