Hi,
I recently upgrade my instance of JIRA from 5.2.1 to 6.2,
Nothing changed interms of configuration and now we get 2x issue created notifications?
Why?
Is there any other user id that has your email address (or an alias)? Just in case..
Hello Warren,
are u sure that the previous JIRA 5.2 is down? Are u receiving duplicated email just for issue creation event?
Let me know,
Fabio
Well we have teo environments -
1. Production JIRA
2. Testing JIRA
Testing JIRA environment is on a local server and can not send out any kind of notification.
Our Production environment was just upgraded? So we only has 6.2 up and running - 5.2.1 should technically no longer exist except in back ups?
We are only receiving duplicated emails just for issue creation event...It's odd?
please, could you try to perform this check https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Duplicate+Issue+Creation,+Comments+or+Notifications
COuld you verify that your outgoing mail queue has not errors?
Regards,
Hi, I'm still getting 2x create notifications after change? any more ideas why?
Hmmmm, I think there is another ADMIN user using my email address - We have a requirement to have a generic ADMIN user for automation - I think this may be the issue, I'll investigate and get clarify this.
I had to create a new Group - Automated Admin and seperated this users to not recieve jira-admin notifications. Works like a charm!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.